Notice to All Students: Important Information for End of Semester Examinations | 2021/2022 Academic Year
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR END OF SEMESTER EXAMINATIONS- 2021/2022 ACADEMIC YEAR
All undergraduate and diploma students are to take note of the following important information for the End of Semester Examinations-2021/2022 Academic Year:
1. The end of semester examinations will be held from Monday, 6th June 2022 to Friday, 24th June, 2022.
2. Consequently, all students are required to visit the University website for the final examinations time-table which was last updated on Wednesday, 1st June, 2022.
3. The end of semester examinations will be held in two modes: majority of the papers will take place in-person (face-face) while few others will be held as virtual (Take Home Examinations). The examinations time-table has therefore been structured as such.
4. The in-person (face-face) examinations will be held in two sessions each day: Morning (9.00 am- 12.00 noon) and Afternoon (2.00pm- 5.00pm). All students are required to be seated 30 minutes before the start of each paper. No lateness to the examination hall will be entertained.
5. The deadline for the second semester course registration has been extended to Sunday, 5th June, 2022, after which the registration portal will be closed. No course registration will be entertained after this deadline. Students are advised to address all outstanding course registration issues before the deadline elapses.
6. The policy of “No Student ID Card No Examination” will be strictly enforced. Fresh students who have still not obtained their ID cards by Friday, 3rd June, 2022 are requested to use their duly endorsed and stamped proof of registration in lieu of the ID card for the examinations. All such fresh students are requested to send their proof of registration to their various departments for endorsement.
7. All students are implored to comply with all rules and regulations governing the University examinations as stipulated in the Section 4.27 of the Undergraduate Students’ Handbook, 2018. A copy of the student’s handbook could be found on the University’s website.
We take this opportunity to wish all students every success in their examinations.
Ag. Director of Academic Affairs
Director of Public Affairs
Director of Quality Assurance
Director of ISTD
All Heads of Departments