The Master of Business Administration in Corporate Communications programme is designed to produce a corporate communications professional with a strong background in business administration.The curriculum places emphasis on empowering graduates to select appropriate corporate communications and management tools for strategic business decisions.
Target group include those working in the following sectors:
• Corporate Communications Departments
• Corporate Affairs Departments
• Information Departments and Offices
• NGO Management
• Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs)
• Metropolitan, Municipal and District Assemblies (MMDAs)
• Public Relations/Corporate Communications Agencies and Consultancies
• Management Functions in the Private Sector
• Tertiary Education Management
Duration: Twenty four (24) months
Available Session: Evening and Weekend
Applicants who possess any of the following can apply:
• A good first degree from a recognised and accredited university/institution, preferably with a Second Class Lower or better
• A Third Class degree with at least five (5) years relevant working experience may be considered after an admission interview.
• Relevant and recognised full Professional qualifications such as the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) among others.