HOSTEL FEE PAYMENT AND DISBURSEMENT
Students who successfully secured beds at Hostel ‘A’ are expected to pay the required Hostel fees of ₵1,700 and ₵3,300 for 4-in-1 and 2-in-1 occupancy respectively for the semester. The said students are to disburse and print the disbursed sheet on or before Tuesday, 25th January, 2022.
Kindly note, you forfeit your bed if you do not pay and disburse the Hostel fee on the above stated deadline.
To complete the disbursement process, follow the steps:
1. Login into Interpay with your student ID and password (default password is [email protected]).
2. Click the Student menu, select Other Services, then select Requests.
3. Select the room occupancy you prefer, i.e.:
● UPSA Hostel Facility Fee (Local Students) 4 occupants (1st Semester); or UPSA Hostel Facility Fee (Local Students) 2 occupants (1st Semester) for freshers; and
● UPSA Hostel Facility Fee (Local Students) 4 occupants (2nd Semester); or UPSA Hostel Facility Fee (Local Students) 2 occupants (2nd Semester) for continuing students.
(a). For 2-in-1 occupancy, select the corresponding amount ₵3,240 once and hall dues for your hall ₵60 once.
(b). For 4-in-1 occupancy, select the corresponding amount ₵1,640 once and hall dues for your hall ₵60 once.
(c). Scroll down, click calculate bill and pay bill.
You can also call the Accounts Directorate on 0322-499074 for assistance.
(Deputy Director, Business Development Centre)
For: Director, BDC