The ODP aims to develop and maintain competitive and globally recognized doctoral programmes in business and other social disciplines, designed to respond to the practical developmental needs of the country and the neighbouring region.
Leveraging the university’s established and widely-shared excellence in the professional disciplines, the ODP will strive to be recognized as a unique and highly favored provider of business and other doctoral programmes in the social disciplines, that are comprehensively resourced and financially self-sustaining, driven by the expertise of our diverse academic and administrative personnel, delivered through a complementing creative blend of student-centered systems, for our globally competitive life-long learners.
The ODP will aim at continuous brand equity enhancements which enables it to distinguish itself as a self-sustaining student-centered intellectual and scholarly vibrant environment
The primary objective is to create an enabling Doctoral programme environment for the acquisition of diverse research skills as well as the application of the resulting knowledge discovered. Relevant task-specific objectives will include:
1. Bi-annual review of student progress
2. Real-time documentation of faculty-student contact hours and activities
• Faculty and staff satisfaction with programme regulations and procedures
1. Log/review/refinement of programme regulations and procedures
2. Promote a rolling admission policy with a strong academic refresher component
3. Rigorous faculty-driven research-based instruction and learning engagement
• Focused brand awareness enhancement activities
• Clear and consistent image management focus