As part of measures to adhere strictly to Covid-19 health and safety protocols, Management has directed that the 12th Congregation Ceremonies will be held with the enforcement of the following directives:
- We are sorry to inform parents, guardians and well-wishers that due to the strict adherence to physical distancing protocols, the University is unable to accommodate them on campus on the days of the Congregations. Provision has been made to have the ceremony streamed live on the website and other social media platforms. (www.upsa.edu.gh).
- Only graduands who are wearing their academic gowns will be allowed on campus
- No Face Mask No Entry.
- Face Masks must be worn throughout the event.
- All graduands must abide by the physical distancing seating arrangements in the Auditorium.
- Commercial photographers and all other vendors will not be permitted on campus
- No parking on campus. Parking space will be provided at the UPSA Hostel and other facilities around campus.
- Due to the COVID-19 protocols that students will have to undergo prior to entering the auditorium, all graduands are encouraged to arrive on campus no later than 7 a.m. on the day of their session in order to go through formalities smoothly to allow for the programme to start on time.
- Students with drivers are to take note that ONLY graduating students will be allowed to enter the campus premises on the day of congregation. The University will enforce a strict one gown per person entry policy. Anyone who is NOT in possession of a UPSA academic gown will not be permitted on campus on that day.
- Graduands are not allowed access to any facility of the University except the New Auditorium.
Public Affairs Directorate