Section B: Changing your Password and Password Recovery (Very Important)
It is important to change your password after UPSAmail Activation to ensure the total security of your UPSAmail and other Google Apps (such as Google Drive, Doc, Sheet, Slides, Calendar, Form, Meet, etc.,) that you are entitled to use freely as part of the Apps associated with your UPSAmail.
In case you forget or lose your password, you can use your phone number to receive an SMS
code on your phone to reset your password. This is only possible if you have done settings for
Mobile Phone Password Recovery.
Section B1: How to set Change your Password
1. If you are using a personal smartphone or tablet:
a. Go to the settings of the device (whether Android or iOS) and find the list of accounts
b. Locate your UPSAmail and tab (click) on it
c. Select Google Account (then continue from step 3 on the next page)
If you are using a laptop or PC: while you are logged in to your UPSAmail, click on the ‘Google Account’ icon
2. Select ‘Manage your Google Account’
3. Select ‘Security’ option from the menu (you may have to scroll to find it)
4. Click on ‘password’ (you may have to scroll to find it)
5. Enter the current password (it will be UPSA2013 if you have not changed it before) and click ‘Next’
6. Follow the instruction to enter a new password and Click ‘CHANGE PASSWORD’ Button