Shortlisted Applicants for UPSA Law School Post-first Degree LL.B Entrance Examination | 2023
INFORMATION FOR UPSA LAW SCHOOL ENTRANCE EXAMINATION FOR POST-FIRST DEGREE BACHELOR OF LAWS SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS
1. Date for Entrance Examination- Saturday, 3rd June, 2023.
2. Reporting time – 8:00am.
3. Starting time of Entrance Examination – 9:00am.
4. Entrance Examination – All candidates are required to pay a non-refundable entrance examination fee of One Hundred Ghana Cedis (GH¢100.00) into the following account:
Bank Name: Access Bank Ghana
Account Name: UPSA Forms Collection Account
5. Proof of Identification: all applicants would be required to provide proof of identification (i.e., any valid national ID such as Passport, Driver’s License, Voter’s ID and Ghana Card)
6. Candidates would not be allowed access into the examination hall without the provision of proof of payment and identification.
7. The specific venues for the entrance examination will be made available on the University’s website on Thursday, 1st June, 2023.