Reopening of the University to final year students
Following the easing of restrictions by the President of the Republic of Ghana in his 10th Address to the Nation on Sunday, May 31, 2020, Management of the University wishes to inform students as follows:
1. The University will officially reopen to all registered final year students who could not participate in the Take-Home-Examinations (THE) on Monday, June 15, 2020 to complete the second semester of 2019/2020 academic year.
2. All final year students who have not registered have up to June 22, 2020 to register and take part in the ongoing end of second semester THE.
3. All registered final year students who could not submit their Take-Home-Examinations (THE) for reasons related to COVID-19 should report first to the University Medical Centre and then, to the Dean of their respective Faculty or School for remedial action to be taken.
4. All registered final year International students who are not in Ghana and could not participate in the Take-Home-Examinations (THE) should immediately send their passport details to the Dean of the Centre for International Education and Collaboration at [email protected]
5. For the avoidance of doubt, the University will remain closed to all other students, apart from registered final year students who did not participate in the Take-Home-Examination, until further notice.
All students are urged to stay safe and healthy. All questions should be sent to [email protected].
PROF. CHARLES BARNOR
ISSUED/ 2nd June, 2020
Click on download for a copy of the notice