Online lectures and end of semester exams
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL STUDENTS
1. Online teaching for the second semester of 2019/2020 academic year ends on Sunday, April 26, 2020.
2. All students are expected to be duly registered by Friday, April 24, 2020.
3. The end of second semester examinations will start on Monday, May 18, 2020.
[Please note that the starting of examinations has been postponed from Monday, May 11, 2020 to Monday, May 18, 2020]
4. The end of semester examinations will take the form of Take-Home-Assignments, which are to be done offline and submitted electronically through the approved channels. Note, you will be required to:
– Access and download the Take-Home-Assignments from UPSAVirtual platform;
– Answer the questions offline and submit your answers electronically through the approved channels.
5. The Examination Timetable and other details will be given in due course through the University’s approved channels of communication.
Management of the University wish to take this opportunity to reach out to all our students that; it is working with their outmost interest at heart. Management therefore appeal to all and sundry to remain calm and adhere to all directives from the University.
Professor Charles Barnor