ARRANGEMENTS FOR RE-OPENING FOR SECOND SEMESTER – 2021/2022 ACADEMIC YEAR
UNDERGRADUATE AND DIPLOMA CONTINUING STUDENTS
This comes to inform all Undergraduate and Diploma Continuing Students that the University will re-open for the Second Semester of the 2021/2022 academic year as follows:
1. Course Registration
All Undergraduate and Diploma Continuing Students are expected to go on the interpay to disburse the appropriate fees paid at any Access Bank branch and proceed to their USIS student’s portal for their course registration from Monday, 28th February, 2022 – Sunday, 6th March, 2022. Detailed procedure for both course registration and resit registration will be made available on the University website.
2. Blended Teaching and Learning
The following is the schedule for blended teaching and learning for the Second Semester of the 2021/2022 academic year:
● The first six (6) weeks of the semester (i.e. Tuesday, 8th March, 2022 – Sunday, 17th April, 2022)
– Undergraduate Level 300 (In-person)
– Undergraduate Level 200 & Level 400 and Diploma Level 200 (Virtual)
● There will be a swap in the teaching mode in the second six (6) weeks of the semester (i.e. Monday, 18th April, 2022 – Sunday, 29th May, 2022):
– Undergraduate Level 300 (Virtual)
– Undergraduate Level 200 & Level 400 and Diploma Level 200 (In-person))
The detailed academic calendar for the Second Semester – 2021/2022 academic year can be found on the University Website.
All students are to take note of the dates specified for the various activities and comply accordingly.
Ag. Director of Academic Affairs
Deans of Faculty
Heads of Department