The University of Professional Studies, Accra (UPSA) announces for the information of the 2022 graduands of the School of Graduate Studies and the general public that the Fifth Session of the 14th Congregation Ceremony of the University to award degrees and postgraduate diplomas to persons who successfully completed their Doctor of Philosophy in Marketing, Master of Arts in Peace, Security and Intelligence Management and Postgraduate Diploma in Leadership and Organisational Development in the 2021/2022 academic year will be held as follows:
Date: Tuesday, 1st November 2022
Venue: Kofi Ohene-Konadu Auditorium, UPSA
Registration for the Congregation
Students who have successfully completed the aforementioned programmes of study in August/September
2022 in the School of Graduate Studies and wish to be presented at the ceremony are requested to follow the
procedure below to register for the ceremony:
● A non-refundable fee of GH¢400.00 is to be paid at any branch of Access Bank Ltd and the payment disbursed on interpay student’s payment portal as graduation fee.
● Graduands should log onto their USIS student’s portal and click on the “Register for Graduation” tab to register for the graduation ceremony.
Closing date for Registration
The closing date is Friday, 28th October, 2022. No late registration will be entertained.
List of Graduands: The list of graduands is available on the University’s website at https://upsa.edu.gh/2022-graduating-class-published-list
Collection and Return of the Academic Gown
Use your proof of registration and the interpay disbursement print-out to collect the gown and souvenirs from Room 403, Third Floor, Students’ Centre starting from Wednesday, 26 th October, 2022.
Deadline for the collection of the gown is 5.00pm on Monday, 31st October, 2022.
Graduands are requested to return the academic gowns latest by 5.00pm on Thursday, 3rd November, 2022.
Failure to do so will attract a penalty of GH¢50.00 per day.
Those to be presented will be expected to be seated at the Auditorium by 9.00 am in the appropriate academic gown worn over suit/jacket with UPSA neck tie or scarf in the case of ladies.
● Graduands are to note that those who fail to attend the ceremony will equally be required to pay the same amount and cleared of all financial obligations before their souvenirs and certificates are released to them.
● In order to adhere to Covid-19 prevention protocols, ONLY graduating students will be allowed entry to the Auditorium and its vicinity. Family and other well-wishers of graduating students may follow proceedings online.
● Parties on lawns and other open spaces on campus after the ceremony are prohibited.
● Schedules for the collection of certificates will be announced in due course.
Further Information: Visit www.upsa.edu.gh or call: 0303-937544/0303-937542