Extension of admission deadline for WASSCE, GBCE & ABCE applicants awaiting results
This comes to inform all WASSCE, GBCE and ABCE candidates awaiting results that application for admission to the University of Professional Studies, Accra’s under-listed undergraduate and diploma programmes for the 2020/2021 Academic Year is still open.
- Bachelor of Arts in Public Relations Management
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Finance
- Bachelor of Science in Business Economics
- Bachelor of Science in Actuarial Science
- Bachelor of Science in Banking and Finance
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology Management
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing
- Bachelor of Science in Real Estate Management and Finance
- Diploma in Accounting
- Diploma in Marketing
- Diploma in Management
- Diploma in Public Relations
- Diploma in Information Technology Management
- All prospective applicants are required to visit the University’s website www.upsa.edu.gh and carefully read the detailed admission requirements, how to apply, deadline for application and other relevant information before applying.
- The diploma programmes are meant for those who obtain D7 in any of the core or elective WASSCE subjects or both. Those who successfully complete the two-year UPSA diploma programmes are typically able to proceed immediately with the two-year top-up degree programmes.
There is free tuition for any professional programme (i.e. ACCA, ICAG, CIB, CIM-UK, CIMA, ICSA) of the student’s choice.
For further information, kindly contact the Admission Office on 0303-937544/0303-937542 or email: [email protected]