The Centre for International Education and Collaboration (CIEC) is pleased to invite you to its educative Webinar Series on Emerging Trends in Internationalisation in Higher Education.
Topic: “Staying Visible as an Academic through Internationalisation Activities and Research in the COVID-19 Pandemic Era”
● Prof. Abigail Opoku Mensah, Director, CIEC, UPSA
● Prof. Dr. Jürgen Bode, Deputy Vice Chancellor of International Affairs & Diversity, Bonn-Rhein-Sieg University of Applied Sciences, Germany
● Prof. Candance M. Moore, Associate Clinical Professor and Director for the Centre of Diversity & Inclusion in Higher Education, University of Maryland, USA
● Prof. Ibrahim Mohammed, Director, Research and Consultancy Centre, UPSA
● Mrs. Aba Lokko, Director, Public Affairs, UPSA
Meeting ID: 625 7017 8640