The Academy of African Business and Development (AABD) invites researchers, doctoral and graduate students to a free research seminar from 16th – 17th May, 2022 at the University of Professional Studies, Accra.
The seminar precedes the 22nd AABD Annual Conference.
Topics for the two-day Research Seminar include:
• Designing Impactful Research
• Applied Qualitative Research Methods
• Applied Qualitative Research Data Analysis
• Casual Research Designs/Experimental Design Methods
• Applied Quantitative Data Analysis
• Producing an Academic Thesis
• Closure: Town Hall/Open Forum
• Dr. William K. Darley, University of Toledo, USA
• Dr. Norma Juma, Washburn University, USA
• Dr. Jacob Musila, Athabasca University, Canada
• Dr. Ellis L. C. Osabutey, University of Reehampton, UK
• Dr. Simon P. Sigue, Athabasca University, Canada