Registration Procedure for Undergraduate & Diploma Students | First Semester 2021/22 Academic Year
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR UNDERGRADUATE AND DIPLOMA STUDENTS
FIRST SEMESTER 2021/2022 ACADEMIC YEAR
All Undergraduate (with the exception of LL.B Level 400) and Diploma continuing students are to note that registration for the First Semester-2021/2022 Academic Year will start on Monday, 4th October, 2021 and end on Sunday, 31st October, 2021.
Students are reminded that the registration procedure involves three main steps:
Step 1: Payment of Fees
● All Students are required to pay the appropriate fees at any Access Bank branch.
● Ensure that you correctly quote your Student Identification Number on all the pay-in slips. To disburse your payment log onto https://www.interpayafrica.com/upsa/student.
Step 2: On-line Course Registration
● Proceed to do the on-line course registration. Access the on-line registration portal by logging on to https://upsasip.com/student. Print out two (2) copies of Proof of Registration Slip upon successful completion of the on-line registration.
All Level 400 students are advised to contact their respective departments for instructions on the pairing of elective courses before doing the registration.
Step 3: On-line Resit Registration (optional)
● Once done with the course registration, you could now pay and disburse for your resit registration provided you have any first semester paper(s) you wish to resit. Each credit hour of a re-sit paper (course) registered attracts a fee of GH¢40.00) e.g. BCPC212: Business Ethics is a 3 credit hour paper and therefore attracts a re-sit registration fee of One Hundred and Twenty Ghana Cedis (GH¢120.00).
● Return to your USIS Student’s portal to do your resit registration and generate a new proof of registration. Please skip this step if you do not have any paper to resit.
Step 4: Submission and Endorsement of Proof of Registration Slips
Submit the Proof of Registration Slip (two copies) to your Department Officer for endorsement after which one (1) copy of the slip will be given back to you. Weekend Students are, nonetheless, requested to carry out the same process at the Weekend School Secretariat. Step 4 completes the process of registration.
Registration Help Desk
Students experiencing any difficulties in registering may come to Room 7, Academic Affairs or call the following telephone lines: 0303-937544 or 0303-937542.
● All students are to note that late registration will not be entertained. Students who register late risk paying penalty ranging from GH¢50.00 – GH¢400.00.
● Any student who fails to register within the stipulated period of registration shall be prevented from taking part in the end of semester examinations.
● Completed students who have paper(s) to resit must come personally to Room 7/8, Academic Affairs, for activation of their USIS account and follow through with the rest of the steps for manual resit registration.
● Students who have any queries concerning the courses they are to register should contact their respective Heads of Department.
● Students are strongly advised to keep in a safe place all copies of payment receipts and endorsed proof of registration slip. In the event of any difficulty arising from a student’s registration, the Academic Affairs Directorate shall demand an inspection of all receipts and registration materials.
Ag. Director, Academic Affairs