The University of Professional Studies, Accra (UPSA) announces for the information of the 2023 graduands and the general public that the 15th Congregation Ceremony of the University to award degree and diploma certificates to persons who successfully completed their programmes of study in the 2022/2023 academic year will be held as follows:
|First Session: UPSA Law School and Faculty of IT & Communication Studies||Tuesday, 17th October, 2023||9:00am|
|Second Session: Faculty of Accounting & Finance||Wednesday, 18th October, 2023||9:00am|
|Third Session: Faculty of Management Studies||Thursday, 19th October, 2023||9:00am|
|Fourth Session: School of Graduate Studies||Friday, 20th October, 2023||9:00am|
|Fifth Session: School of Graduate Studies (exclusively for PhD and One Year MA & MSc Programmes Students)||Tuesday, 5th December, 2023||9.00am|
Registration for the Congregation:
Students who have successfully completed their programmes of study in June/July 2023 in the aforementioned faculties/schools and wish to be presented at the various congregation ceremonies are requested to follow the procedure below to register for the ceremony:
• A non-refundable fee of GH¢450.00 is to be paid at any branch of Access Bank Ltd and the payment disbursed on interpay student’s payment portal as graduation fee.
• Graduands should log onto their USIS student’s portal and click on the “Register for Graduation” tab to register for the graduation ceremony.
Closing date for registration is Friday, 13th October, 2023. No late registration will be entertained.
List of Graduands:
The list of graduands is available on the University’s website at Graduating List 2023
Collection and Return of the Academic Gown:
Use your proof of registration and the interpay disbursement print-out to collect the gown and souvenirs from Room 403, Third Floor, Students’ Resources Centre starting from Thursday, 12th October, 2023.
Deadline for the collection of the gown is 5.00pm on Monday, 16th October, 2023.
Graduands are requested to return the academic gowns latest by 5.00pm of the following day after their graduation. Failure to do so will attract a penalty of GH¢50.00 per day.
Those to be presented will be expected to be seated at the Auditorium by 8.00 am in the appropriate academic gown worn over suit/jacket with UPSA neck tie or scarf in the case of ladies.
• Graduands are to note that those who fail to attend the ceremony will equally be required to pay the same amount and cleared of all financial obligations before their souvenirs and certificates are released to them.
• Attendance of the graduation ceremony is limited only to graduating students (graduands). Family and other well wishers of graduating students may follow proceedings online.
• Parties on lawns and other open spaces on campus after the ceremony are prohibited.
• Granduands who wish to collect their certificates on the graduation day should take steps to clear themselves of all obligations to University before the collection time.
For further information, visit www.upsa.edu.gh or call: 0303-937544/0303-937542