ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
The programme seeks to give its graduates specialised skills in Brands and Communication Management. The blend of brands and communication concepts make the programme unique to current development in the country and the marketing profession in particular. The programme will enhance skill development in the country for designing of brands and communications strategies for national and corporate reputation.
• A first degree from a recognized and accredited University/ Institutions preferably with second class lower or better in any discipline.
• A third class degree with at least five (5) years of relevant working experience is considered through an admission interview.
• Relevant recognised full professional qualification such as Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) among others.
• Provide students with knowledge of the role of brands communications with a focus on the creation of sustained brand equity.
• Equip students with the vital building tools for brand equity and compelling brand communications.
• Gain an understanding of different approaches for measuring and managing brand equity.
• Apply the knowledge in brands and communication theories in designing compelling brand messages for enhancing the competitiveness of organisations.
WHO CAN APPLY
• Brand Manager
• Communication Managers
• Creative/ Artists
• Public Relations Officers
For further information, Contact programme coordinator:
Telephone number: 0246633253
Email: [email protected]