- All students should register with the library at the beginning of their programme.
- All readers must enter and exit the library through the approved door.
- Silence should be observed at all times within the library and its precincts
- Group discussion as well as chatting is not allowed within the library
- Smoking is forbidden in all parts of the library
- No kind of food is allowed in any part of the library. This includes toffees, fruits, candies, water etc.
- Gowns, raincoats, umbrellas, bags, cameras, scanners, tape recorders, etc, must be deposited on the shelf provided for them and a tag collected for each item. However, such items are deposited at owner’s own risk. The library disclaims responsibility for any loss or damage to any item so deposited.
- Mobile phones should not be used in the library; they should be switched off.
- Wearing of hats and caps in the library is strictly not allowed.
- Readers must submit all books, files and bags for inspection when leaving the library.
- Books consulted should be left on the tables, readers should not re-shelve them.
- No seat shall be reserved by or for any reader; any seat(s) so reserved shall be cleared by library staff for use of others.
- Firearms and other offensive weapons are not allowed into the library.
- All borrowed books shall be returned by the last day of semester.
- Orderly conduct must be maintained at all times in all parts of the library.
- Unlawful acquisition of library materials, i.e. attempted stealing, shall be subject to appropriate sanctions.
- No one should write in or deface any library book. Any offender will face a severe penalty.
- It is an offence to cut page(s), write in or cancel any print in a book.
- It is forbidden to write on, cancel or remove library notice and circulars.
Students shall discharge all obligations to the library before:
Examination fees are refunded for professional students
The commencement of any semester/trimester examination.