Faculty: Management Studies
Position: Assistant Lecturer
Academic Area of Interest
- Corporate communication
- Business/Market Research & Analysis
- Services marketing
- Social marketing
- Corporate Marketing
- Customer Service
Mr. Mustapha Iddrisu is an Assistant Lecturer at the Department of Marketing under the Faculty of Management Studies of the University of Professional Studies, Accra.
He comes with professional work experience covering the following sectors: telecommunications, business development, media, insurance, and training, for the past two decades.
Mr. Mustapha Iddrisu’s teaching and research areas focus on Managing Corporate Reputation, Customer Experience, Services Marketing and Corporate Communications in today’s competitive business environment and sustainability driven market. His papers are scanned in EBSCO, Index Copernicus, Ulrich's Periodicals Directory, JournalTOCS, PKP Open Archives Harvester, Bielefeld Academic Search Engine, ElektronischeZeitschriftenbibliothekEZB, Open J-Gate, OCLC WorldCat, Universe Digtial Library, NewJour, Google Scholar.
- Master of Philosophy in Business Administration in Marketing from the University of Ghana 2013
- Master of Science in Global Marketing Practice from the Anglia Ruskin University (U.K) 2011.
- Bachelor of Arts Sociology from the University of Ghana, 2006
- Professional post Graduate Diploma in Marketing CIM-UK 2007
Member- Chartered Institute of Marketing Ghana(CIMG)
Member - Chartered Institute of Marketing UK
Published Journal Articles
- Iddrisu, M & Sumnaya, K.N. (2014). “The New Wave of Organizational Communications. Theories Concepts and Practices”. International Journal of Innovative Research and Studies. May 2014 Vol 3 Issue 5. 115-128.
- Iddrisu, M. (2015).Corporate Reputation and Service Provider Selection in the Mobile Telecommunications Sector in Ghana .International Journal of Innovative Research and Studies. May 2015 Vol 4 Issue 5. 211-235
- Iddrisu M. & Akolaa ,A. A. ( 2017) Towards a strong corporate reputation: The mediating effect of identity and image in managing higher education in Ghana “International Journal of Advanced Educational Research. September 2017. Vol 2 issue 5.
Amponsah, R., Akolaa A. A., Iddrisu M., Inkumsah, W. A. & Abdul-Hamid Ibn Kailan (2018). Consumer Sales Promotion Techniques in Ghana: FMCGs Offers and Consumers Preferences. A paper presented at University of Professional studies, Accra’s International Conference on Business Management and Entrepreneurial Development (ICBMED) 2018.
- Principles of Marketing
- Marketing Management
- Social Marketing
- International Marketing
Managing Corporate Reputation