About the Programme
The Master of Arts in Brands and Communications Management seeks to give its graduates specialised skills in the brand and communications management. The blend of brands and communications concepts makes the programme unique to current development in the country and the marketing profession in particular. The programme will enhance skill development for the designing of brands and communications strategies for national and corporate reputation.
Objectives of the Programme
- Provide students with knowledge of the role of brands and communications with a focus on the creation of sustained brand equity
- Familiarise students with the vital building tools for brand equity and compelling brand communications
- Gain an understanding of the different approaches for measuring and managing brand equity
- Apply the knowledge in brand and communication theories in designing persuasive brand messages for enhancing the competitiveness of organisations.
Who can apply
- Brand managers
- Communications managers
- Creatives / Artists
- Public relation officers
Options for applications
A first degree from a recognised and accredited University / Institutions preferably with second class lower or better in any discipline.
A third class degree with at least five (5) years of relevant working experience is considered through an admission interview.
Relevant recognised full Professional qualification such as the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) among others.
How to ApplyY
- Purchase the Online Serial Numbers (OSN) at the cost of GH 200.00 for Ghanaian Applicants and the US $ 120.00 for International Applicants from any Access Bank / Ecobank / Post Office branch.
- Log on to the admissions.upsa.edu.gh to complete the online application form using the OSN purchased.
- Submit the following supporting documents by courier to the address below:
A printed-out and endorsed applicant’s declaration slip
Certified copies of all certificates and transcripts
Two (2) completed reference reports
The Dean, School of Graduate Studies
University of Professional Studies, Accra
P.O. Box LG 149, Accra