2013/2014 SECOND SEMESTER REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
All Mainstream (Morning & Evening Sessions) and Weekend School (Levels 100 – 300) Undergraduate and Diploma Students are to note that registration for the Second Semester (2013/2014 Academic Year) will take place as follows:
Date: Mon., 27th January – Sat., 8th February, 2014 Time: 8.30am – 5.00pm each day.
The Registration procedure shall involve three main steps:
Step 1: Payment of Fees
All Mainstream Continuing Students and Weekend School Students (Level 100 - 300) are required to pay the appropriate Academic Subsidized User Fees at any branch of the respective banks:
- Weekend School (Level 100 – 300) – Ecobank
- Mainstream Continuing Students (Level 200 – 400) – Access Bank
- Mainstream Fresh Students – pay at Ecobank or Access Bank depending on the bank you last paid your first semester fees.
Ensure that you quote correctly your Student Identification Number on all the pay-in-slips. Follow the link http://184.108.40.206/interpay/student or visit upsa.edu.gh or Students’ Accounts Office of the Finance Directorate located on the 1st floor of Access Bank, UPSA branch building for your bill before making the payment.
Please note that it takes a minimum of 24hours to register after payment has been made.
Step 2: On-line Course Registration
Proceed to do your on-line course registration 24hours after payment of fees.
Print out two (2) copies of Proof of Registration Slip after you have successfully completed your on-line registration.
Step 3: Submission and Endorsement of Proof of Registration Slips
Submit the Proof of Registration Slips to your Departmental Officer for endorsement after which one (1) copy of the Slip will be given back to you. Weekend Students are, nonetheless, requested to carry out the same process at Room 7, Academic Affairs, Ground Floor, New Administration Block. Step 3 completes the process of registration. As reminder, the deadline for submission of the Proof of Registration Slips is Saturday, 8th February, 2014.
Registration Help Desk
Students experiencing any difficulties in registering may come to the Data Centre (AB.9) or call the following telephone line: 028 9104726 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All students are to note that late registration will not be entertained. Students who register late risk paying penalty ranging from GH¢50.00 – GH¢400.00.
- Any student who fails to register within the stipulated period of registration shall be prevented from taking part in the end of Semester/Trimester’s examinations.
- Students who have any queries concerning the courses they are to register should contact their respective Heads of Department.
- Students are strongly advised to keep in a safe place all copies of payment receipts and endorsed proof of registration slip. In the event of any difficulty arising from a student’s registration, the Academic Affairs Directorate shall demand an inspection of all receipts and registration materials.